Thursday, December 24, 2015

New Story Post Later Today


CHECK BACK LATER TODAY!

True Stories. True Events. My life.


Hi Readers! I just want to let you all know that I will be posting more stories today. I decided to take a short hiatus due to recent life issues that have prevented me from being able to write in my leisure time. During my time of not writing more experiences came along and changed my life. Some of the experiences I went through were great...others were terrible, but I am still standing through it all. I will be posting a new true blog story later on today, and I hope each one of my readers are able to learn from my experiences. You are not alone :)

-Justice Evas

"Without continual growth and progress, such words as improvement, achievement, and success have no meaning."
-Benjamin Franklin

No comments:

Post a Comment