Sunday, November 9, 2014

Justice


FEMALE
5' 0"
BROWN EYES
24 YEAR OLD COLLEGE STUDENT

      


…yep, that’s me Justice. I pretty much decided to start blogging to let my feelings out. You know, put my feelings, history, and my life on pen and paper. Now, everything on my blog is true. The stories are actual events from life: my past and my present. I am not embarrassed from the lessons that I have learned in life…they have created a strong woman. Hopefully many other females OR males can learn something from my blog; from the ups and the downs. Everyone has their own story…here’s a quick, short background of mine:


1.       I grew up around infidelity since I can remember (5 years old)
2.       I grew up around domestic violence (Since childhood)
3.       I’ve been in multiple abusive relationships (Encountered my first at 16 by a 21 year old man)
4.       My best friend had sex with the man who took my virginity….1 week after he took my virginity
5.       I’ve been raped (I was 20 years old)
6.       I’ve dealt with low self-esteem/low confidence (Since a kid)
7.       I’ve dealt with pregnancy (Miscarried)
8.       I’ve been used (By friends and men)

…and there’s much more!


My life is what has made me. Hopefully I can help at least one person through my blog.

-Justice
"Try to be a rainbow in someone's cloud" -Maya Angelou

No comments:

Post a Comment